12.19.2018

Dreams You String Together Like Christmas Lights


Dream we're out on the roadway and you're right there by my side
An we're taking off in your G5 baby, I love it when we fly
Cause you're mighty like a knockout baby, you're desperate like a rose
And you're stumbling to the spotlight and you watch the crowd grow

But my hero said, you can't hold the hand of a rock and roll man
But what if I can, what if I can

And what if I look to the sky and check out the stars, how they shine into your eyes
They're just like mine, searching the darkness for some kind of sign
I'm building my life on the dreams you string together
Like Christmas Lights

I can't wait till the night comes for that sweet blue sky
Because I've got something to tell you and the daylight makes me shy
But tonight I'll sing out as loud as I can
Like a diehard fan for my favorite band, loud as I can

And I'm gonna look to the sky and check out the stars, how they shine into your eyes
They're just like mine, searching the darkness for some kind of sign
I'm building our lives on the dreams we string together
Like Christmas Lights

                   ~~ Christmas Lights, Nina Gordon


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Noel Hair - VIP Grand Prize
InStore
Naughty vs Nice by SLS until January 5th
SL Syndicate Website w/Instructions HERE
A Gacha but with a Twist 
50Ls per play - LOTS of Styles - and - NO DUPLICATES!
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

! Black Swan ! - La Petite Robe Noire
Dress, Thong, Legwarmers - 5 Color Options
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
___________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Willow (Genus)
.euphoric - Seduction Eyes Applier (Genus)
.euphoric - Luscious Eyes/Lips Appliers (Genus)

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Eyelashes II (Genus)

GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

BellePoses - Jane 4 w/Lights prop

Serenity Style - Fae Christmas Decor RED & BLUE
Exclusive Prize! MadPea "Magical Christmas Hunt for Enchanted Toys"
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

~OtW~ (Off The Wall) - Decorative Chalkboard
Peace on Earth Hunt
# 073 - Landmark
Hint: Gotcha!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Peace On Earth Hunt 11
December 1st through 31st
Website Facebook Flickr
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

[ Focus Poses ] - Christmas Loft Backdrop decor version


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)