12.31.2018

This House of Pain


Say you're gonna leave me
'Cause I only tie you up
I always loved you tender
But you only like it rough

Woman bound for glory
Why you're leavin' me again?
Gonna pack your bags
And leave this house of pain

Heartaches all around me
How many times we tried
Said she tried to leave me
But her hands were always tied

If I had it all to do
I'd keep it just the same
Gonna fix it so you never leave
This house of pain

               ~~House of Pain, Van Halen


CREDITS:

[[ Masoom ]] - Wren Outfit (Gacha)
@ Loot Box until January 19th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures
_____________________________

MINA Hair - Eden

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Jolene Applier/Skin (Genus)

Sintiklia - Gift Make Up Set 3 - Jelly Lipstick (Genus)

GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Foxcity -  Lucid-1 pose, Photo Booth - Lit



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)