12.14.2018

Something In You Has Got My Attention


Excuse me 
I couldn't help but notice 
You noticing me 
And I was definitely noticing you 
My name is 
You know my name 
But listen 
I have a question 

No it ain't like me to drop too hard 
Or go out of my way to know who you are 
Said if you're not one for chasing 
But I'll admit 
Something in you 
Has got my attention girl 
So if I can 
Be a gentleman 
Can I ask your permission girl 


Said if it's alright with you 
Can I know your name 
And maybe call you sometime 
Can I know your name 
Can I know your name 

Looking at you girl I see so much 
So much potential for something better than that 
Like maybe me and you becoming us 
I'm not trying to scare you 
But in your eyes 
I can see why 
People write love songs 
And if God allowed 
I could see how 
I could love you for so long 

                 ~~ Know Your Name, Ne-Yo


CREDITS:

TRUTH - Mitzi Hair - VIP Hairstyle

Zuri Jewelry - Cross Pendant/Earrings-Peach Opal/Cherry/Gold
Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - December Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

[Sexy Princess] - Claudia Dress
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh
___________________________

*Spicy* - Chloe skin applier (Genus)
*Spicy* - Eyelashes II (Genus)

.euphoric - Seduction Eyes Applier (Genus)
.euphoric - Asia Lipstick Applier (Genus)

GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

HERA WOH5 Bento Pose 1

Location - Backdrop City


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)