12.13.2018

Take You To Candy Land


(Candyland) take my hand, girl come go with me
Your favorite candy smelled upon your skin
I lick it off, and then I do it again
You're the kind of woman that's bad for the health
But like a kid, girl I can't help myself

I wanna put you in my arms, baby
(And hold you tight)
Would you let me rock your body? (For the rest of the night?)
Will you knack your favorite fantasy?
(Like in my dreams?)

I can take you to a place that you never seen
Candyland
Take my hand, girl come go with me
Candyland
Take my hand, girl come go with me

                 ~~ Candy Land, Tucka


CREDITS:

irrISIStible - No CandyCane For Christmas Outfit
Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - December Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Exile: - For Now

*YS&YS* - Raven Applier/Skin (Genus)

GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head Baby Face W001 - Mocap
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Persefona Snowflakes Photo Set 6
@ Cosmopolitan until December 15th

Image Essentials - The Marionette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)