5.11.2019

My Days In The Sun


Burnt out ends of smokey days
The stale cold smell of morning
The street lamp dies
Another night is over
Another day is dawning


Touch me
It's so easy to leave me
All alone with my mem'ry
Of my days in the sun
If you touch me
You'll understand what happiness is
Look a new day has begun ..

                      ~~ Memory, 
Sarah Brightman


CREDITS:

ALANTORI - Victoria Hair
Rigged/Unrigged, Hud w/100 Colors
Swank

AnaSTyle - Flora - T-Shirt/Leggins/Sneakers
Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - May Round
Image may contain: one or more people and flower
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

[RHUDE] - RhudePanda Earrings
Color & Metal Options
Vanity Event until May 25th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Jess Poses - Bento Assise Cat
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Romy applier (Genus), Body Applier V2  (Omega)
Izzie's - Baby Hairs Hairbase LAQ-Omega (Pinks&Reds)
.euphoric ~Giselle Eyes Applier (Genus)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head BABY Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)