5.14.2019

Small Town Homecoming Queen


Small town homecoming queen
She's the star in this scene
There's no way to deny she's lovely
Perfect skin, perfect hair
Perfumed hearts everywhere
Tell myself that inside she's ugly

Maybe I'm just jealous
I can't help but hate her
Secretly I wonder if my boyfriend wants to date her

She is the prom queen
I'm in the marching band
She is a cheerleader
I'm sitting in the stands
She gets the top bunk
I'm sleeping on the floor
She's Miss America and I'm just the girl next door

                 ~~ Girl Next Door, Saving Jane


CREDITS:

< IDEALIA > - MAYA Jewelry Set w/Texture Hud
Earrings, Necklace
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Tiffany Designs * - Marina Outfit
Mesh Top, Skirt, Heels
Multi-Fits, 11 Color Selections
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

*Besom~ Dasha Hair (Space Buns, Bang #1)
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Romy applier (Genus), Body Applier V2  (Omega), Eyelashes II
.euphoric ~Giselle Eyes Applier (Genus)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head BABY Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

SEMotion - SEModeling Set 18, Pose 521
Paperdolls using Set 18 Poses

MINIMAL - Sevilla Backdrop //1//

Location - Backdrop Cove


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)