5.26.2019

You Make Me Crescendo


Baby let me feel you close
You make me crescendo, I'm going up
Oh, oh, oh
Yeah, let's open the window
And let the world know
Oh, oh, oh

So I lounge around in my lingerie
I wanna be prepared for you just in case
So I lounge around in my lingerie
You better come my way

             ~~ Lingerie, Lizzo


CREDITS:

irrISIStible - Spring Frivolity Lingerie Outfit
w/Texture Hud
Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - May Round
Image may contain: one or more people and flower
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

:::Phoenix::: - Sabrina Hair (Group Gift)

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Romy applier (Genus)
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Eyelashes (Genus)
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Body Applier V2  (Omega)
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________

.euphoric ~Giselle Eyes Applier (Genus)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Foxcity -  Sweet Bento Pose 1, Photo Booth - Flutter (Blush) w/Petals

Location - Backdrop Cove


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)