12.21.2019

Holidays Can Be Bittersweet, Reach Out To Those Who Have Suffered Loss


It brings a tear into my eyes
When I begin to realize
I've cried so much since you've been gone
I guess I'll drown in my own tears

I've been crying just like a child
My pouring tears are running wild
If you don't think you'll be home soon
I guess I'll drown, oh yeah, in my own tears

                     ~~ Drown In My Own Tears, Billie Holiday


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Dawsyn Hair
Christmas Calendar 2019 - Day 4
Group Join only 99Ls, Activate Group Tag
If you miss a day, come back, you can still collect!
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Z.O.E. - Pearl Drop Necklace & Earrings
w/Texture Hud

Rose Water - Diana Mesh Nails
Maitreya/Slink
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
THE TRUNK SHOW
December 19th through January 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

EarthStones - Dallas Diamond Bracelet
LAQ ~ Falling Tears (Left)
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Lelutka)
*YS&YS* - Kira Applier/Skin (Lelutka) - Tone 03
.LeLutka. - Chloe Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya - Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Foxcity -  Cutiepie 6 (L.Hand altered with Maitreya Hud)
HILTED - Holodeck - Photobooth 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)