12.28.2019

The Simple, Gorgeous, Little Things


I'm sharing just a few of my up close, favorite things.  First, run!-don't walk, to Cosmopolitan to pick up ZOZ's Snowdrift Polish.  It's the last day, night even.  I plead holiday insanity for my tardiness.  I'm also feeling a bit under the weather.  I think it's a low grade something passed along by a tiny family member.  She will pay for this dearly with hugs and kisses as soon as both of us can even form a hug.  Typing only moves my fingers.  And speaking of fingers, really, this polish is lovely!

I also tried Spicy Bodyshop's tintable lashes on my Lelutka head.  I wear them with my Genus heads, but hadn't tried it's Omega capability with Lelutka, and I love them!  Many times I've run into upper lashes with Lelutka that don't seem to curl naturally.  These do.  Try them, bet you like them.  And, they're tintable!

And a quick note - I should apologize to Euphoric (sorry, not sorry).  I stick with Dolly Babe eyes on Lelutka (and Catwa when I wear one).  I love the hud so much with my Chloe I rarely switch.  


CREDITS:

Maitreya, ZOZ Bento
Cosmopolitan until December 28th - Hurry!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Flickr Facebook / Instagram
___________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Tintable Eyelashes II (Omega, Genus)
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________

Stealthic - Devotion Hair
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Lelutka)
*YS&YS* - Kira Applier/Skin (Lelutka) - Tone 03
.LeLutka. - Chloe Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya - Lara body/Bento hands/feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)