12.02.2019

Just Jewelry And Shoes For Christmas


And I know that to you it's just jewelry and shoes
But to me, they're the smile on your face
Cause baby you've been the glue and the nails and screws
That have managed to keep me in place

And I'm hoping that a melody will let you know
That I'm waiting for a Christmas kiss with mistletoe

               ~~ All I Can Give You, Jason Lancaster

Sure, sweetheart, I'm happy to give you a Christmas kiss.  But where ARE my jewelry and shoe gifts??  I'm waiting, unadorned.  ;)

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Feodosia Hair
Hunt Prize!

50% off prerelease only during the Hunt!
 > PRICES: All Inc.Pack ~ 400L$ | Colorpacks ~ 125L$
Note:  I am wearing a combination of the Blondes & Reds Huds

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Witch)o(Craft - Joy Dress
Maitreya, Belleza, Slink w/Texture Hud
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Izzie's - Baby Hairs V2 Hairbase (Lelutka)
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Lelutka)
.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes V3.4 w/ Glam Affair
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)