12.08.2019

The Universe At Christmas Time


I'll read you all of the sonnets
I'll give you poppies in July
We'll see the universe at Christmas time

So glad I waited for you

Every time I see your face
I get all shy I admit it
I paint you then in shades of gold
I'll give it to your child
When you're old

When you sleep
You look like a goddess
Shakespeare wrote about you
In his sonnets, that's why
Every time I see your face
I get all shy

               ~~ Goddess Part 2, Longstocking


CREDITS:

irrISIStible - Christmas Goddess
Complete Outfit, Multi Fits, Color Options
Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Romy skin applier (Genus-Medium/Peach)
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Body Add-On
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

*PosESioN* - Soledad 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)