12.21.2019

Wore My Heart On My Sleeve


Guess I was dreaming
I wore my heart on my sleeve
And when the rain came pouring down
You were so far out of reach
But I'm waking up
Sometimes enough is enough
If I can never get it back
At least I gave it all for
Red love, red, red love
Red love, red, red love

               ~~ Red Love, Pia Mia


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Palina Hair V1
All Inc.Pack ~ 800L$ | Colorpacks ~ 250L$
50L$ Special MiniHUDs available during Event
@ Winter's Hollow until December 31st
♥ ♥ ♥
Graffitiwear - Noel Dress & Shoes
Multi-Fits, Texture Hud

Bliensen + MaiTai - Amore - Hanging Candles
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
THE TRUNK SHOW
December 19th through January 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

Secret Poses -  Alison , Pose 1 w/Ottoman
Happy Weekend! 60Ls
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Lelutka)
*YS&YS* - Kira Applier/Skin (Lelutka) - Tone 03
.LeLutka. - Chloe Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya - Lara body/Bento hands/feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)