1.25.2020

Fashion date - part deux


Here is the outfit I wore in my previous post.  I LOVE this set by LUXE Paris, called EDGE.  It consists of a dress and long sweater jacket.  These are coordinated separates, so wear together or mix with other lovelies in your inventory.  You can find this set at Swank, but hurry!

My backdrop is again the CEBO backdrop called Fitting Rooms, also at Swank.  This is a pose included in its pose hud.  Anyone can use this but particularly bloggers; I can think of hundreds of ways to use it, adding more decor and props and avatars and, and, and....

One final quick note,.  I am soooooo happy to be able to pull out previous well-made system items with the dawn of BOM.  I think this outfit rocks with tights to complete the look.  I'm wearing the bottom section of the system full body stocking Sn@tch.  Can't wait to find what else is still in my inventory.  Ohhh, Blacklace too.... :p

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

LUXE Paris - EDGE Dress & Jacket
 @ Swank
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:

CEBO - Backdrop "FITTING ROOMS"
 Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

TRUTH - Opium Hair - New!
Cae :: Basics - Solitaire :: Stud Earrings
:::Sn@tch - Full Knit Bodysuit - Bottom/Socks
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Glam Affair - Becca Layer [Lelutka] 008 - BOM
Maitreya - Lara body/Bento hands/feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)