1.05.2020

Meditating How Sweet Life Will Be


In my loneliness when you're gone
And I'm all by myself and I need your caress
I just think of you and the thought of you holding me near
Makes my loneliness soon disappear

Though you're far away
I have only to close my eyes and you are back to stay
I just close my eyes and the sadness that missing you brings
Soon is gone and this heart of mine sings

Yes I love you so and that for me is all I need to know
I will wait for you till the sun falls from out of the sky
For what else can I do
I will wait for you, meditating how sweet life
Will be when you come back to me

                   ~~ Meditation Lyrics, Kellie McKay


CREDITS:

MOoH! - Loungewear w/Knit Socks, Texture Hud
January Group Gift!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Secret Poses -  Yoga Day, Pose 1 w/Kitteh and Mat
Happy Weekend! 60Ls
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

{Limerence} - Daisy hair w/flowers
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Tintable Eyelashes II (Omega, Genus)
*YS&YS* - Kira Applier/Skin (Lelutka) - Tone 03
.LeLutka. - Chloe Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya - Lara body/Bento hands/feet
_____________________________

Serenity Style - Building my life backdrop (gacha)
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Foxwood - Boho Lounge
Bench, Love Birds Cage, Fig Tree,
Snake Plant, Banana Plnat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)