1.14.2020

To The Victor Go The Spoils


I tread down the street today as far as I could
I thought long and hard about if what I'd done was good
I petitioned my brain: Was I proud or in vain
Where I stood?
But who are you to say what's true?
And who am I to say you're right?
It's up to you and me
I made up my mind today or so I had thought
I planned out a speech for what would happen if we fought
No remorse, No regret, No forgive, No forget
Something's unethical is it me?

                 ~~ To The Victor Go The Spoils, Inspection 12


CREDITS:

Z.O.E. - Vibrator Lamp w/ Anal Bead Pull
Spicy Event - by Secret Sauce Productions until January 27th

Dictatorshop - Smugglers Cove - Bondage Trunk
Spicy Event - by Secret Sauce Productions until January 27th

Dictatorshop - Smugglers Cove - Captains Wheel
Spicy Event - by Secret Sauce Productions until January 27th

* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Z.O.E. - Clay Urn with Palm
Z.O.E. - Clay Urn w/ Flowers
Z.O.E. - Verticals Room Divider - Straight
Magnum Opus - Nautical Prints
Salacity - Laura Round Rug
JIAN Scruffy Shepherds 14. Sleepy Adult

MINA Hair - Eden
Tetra Lace lingerie set (Applier)
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Glam Affair - Becca Layer [Lelutka] 008 - BOM
Glam Affair - Body - Normal [ Maitreya ] 008 - BOM
Maitreya - Lara body/Bento hands/feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)