1.04.2020

The Light That You Shine


Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey
Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom
A light hits the gloom on the grey

There is so much a man can tell you, so much he can say
You remain my power, my pleasure, my pain
Baby, to me, you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny
Won't you tell me, is that healthy, baby?
But did you know that when it snows
My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen?

           ~~ Kiss From A Rose, Seal


CREDITS:

Zibska Clementine Set
Eyes, Lips, Jewelry
 The Trunk Show


.:: StunnerOriginals ::. - Bento Nails Mesh Square - Thrive
 The Trunk Show

{WitchCraft} - Noelle Lace Dress
 The Trunk Show

___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
THE TRUNK SHOW
December 19th through January 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

Sintiklia - Amelia Hair - Gift @ Winter Shop & Hop
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Lelutka)
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Tintable Eyelashes II (Omega, Genus)
*YS&YS* - Kira Applier/Skin (Lelutka) - Tone 03
.LeLutka. - Chloe Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya - Lara body/Bento hands/feet
KC Couture - Dana Heels

Luanes World Poses - The Rose w/ prop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)