1.02.2020

Glaring At The UNdecorating Slacker


I still have dreams of sugar plums dancing in my head, while he glares at me for not helping with the UNdecorating chore.  The nerve!  We had kept the pretty holiday decor out until after NYE, and now it's time to box everything up.  Arrangements also need to be made to get remaining presents to absentees.  He thinks I'm slackin'!  I do my best work perched on a ladder reading....

Pick up the Xmas Ladder Tree at CHEZ MOI, back at the store post-event.  I used it for post-Christmas de-trimming, lol, but I really wanted to share it - it's a fantastic release complete with stellar animations and the gifts grouping.

HE is wearing a casual set by Allure Couture, called His Downtime.  The folder is packed with multiple fit options and texture huds.  This set will fit, gentleman.  It has a great look, and I must THANK YOU for the Adam fit, yay!  Find His Downtime at the 7Event, note: this round begins January 5th.


I'm wearing an outfit by LUXE Paris, called Sugarplum.  The top, pants and heels have fit options and this is another release with the cute capri length pants and sash.  It moves nicely; I've been wearing it around while shopping.

I'm also wearing Slave Bracelets by L.I.C. and have credited below.  They are rigged with the usual fantastic texture hud.  You'll see me wearing these again because they are not well shown in the main depiction - just too far away.  So no, bloggers, I won't be asking for sponsor credit but sharing 'cause I love 'em and they're perfect with the outfit.

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Xmas Ladder Tree (Adult)
More Info About Item HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

SHE IS WEARING:

LUXE Paris - SUGARPLUM Top Pant and Heels
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:

L.I.C. - Slave Bracelet
Multi-Fits, Amazing Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

{Limerence} - Andrea hair
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Lelutka)
*YS&YS* - Kira Applier/Skin (Lelutka) - Tone 03
.LeLutka. - Chloe Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya - Lara body/Bento hands/feet

HE IS WEARING:

Allure Couture - His Downtime
Multi-Fits, Texture Hud
@ 7Event January 5th through January 20th

-FABIA- Mark Hair
7 Deadly s{K}ins - JUDAS Omega Head/Body Appliers (Caramel)
Head & Body - Absolut Creation - ADAM Bento
___________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)