7.15.2022

Going Out Tonight


I'm going out tonight to find myself a friend
I need a welcome smile and the grasp of a knowing hand
Gonna sit for hours in a small dark place
Catch up with a long lost face
And talk about how long it's really been

I'm going out tonight with perfume on my wrist
I need to find someone to show me what I've missed
And when I see that someone's sitting there
Gonna tell your memory I don't care
If he offers something more than just a kiss

Underneath the moon so bright
I wanna fall tonight
Beneath a spell
Underneath the sky so clear
I wanna find someone waiting there
Who used to know me well

                     ~~Going Out Tonight, Mary Chapin Carpenter


CREDITS:

 Tulssy Studio - Prism Dress
Maitreya, Legacy, Kupra, Reborn

 Tulssy Studio - Butterfly Nails (Pink version)
Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Legacy
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Courtney Skin (Wearing Sunkissed)
Lelutka EvoX w/available brows, eyeshadows, lip tint packs
Anthem Event through July 31st
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM EvoX
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________
 
DOUX - Alori Hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Stargazer Eyes
CAZIMI: - Catty BOM EvoX Eyeliner
Legacy Bento Body

STUN Poses - Lelys 4 (curve) 
_____________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)