7.11.2022

Suddenly Last Summer


It happened one summer
It happened one time
It happened forever
For a short time
A place for a moment
An end to a dream
Forever I loved you
Forever it seemed

One summer never ends
One summer never began
It keeps me standing still
It takes all my will
And then suddenly
Last summer

Sometimes I never leave
But sometimes I would
Sometimes I stay too long
Sometimes I would
Sometimes it frightens me
Sometimes it would
Sometimes I'm all alone
And wish that I could

                  ~~Suddenly Last Summer, The Motels


CREDITS:

Swank & Co. - Flutterby Dress
Multi-Fits, Texture Options
 ___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve - Courtney Skin (Wearing Sunkissed)
Lelutka EvoX w/available brows, eyeshadows, lip tint packs
Anthem Event through July 31st
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM EvoX
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Magika - Sienna Hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Stargazer Eyes
CAZIMI: - Catty BOM EvoX Eyeliner
Orsini Jewelry - Jenny Choker
Legacy Bento Body

Fashiowl - Summer Nights, Pose 2


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)