7.04.2022

Searching for a heart


Leaving in the evening
Traveling at night
Staying inconspicuous
I'm staying out of sight

And I'm searching for a heart
Searching everyone
They say love conquers all
You can't start it like a car
You can't stop it with a gun

They tell me love requires a little standing in line
And I've been waiting for you, lover, for a long, long time
I've been pacing the floor
I've been watching the door
Meanwhile I'll keep searching for a heart

Searching high and low for you
Trying to track you down
Certain individuals
Have finally come around

                    ~~Searching For A Heart, Warren Zevon


CREDITS:

Meva - Clair Outfit
w/ Texture Hud
@ FaMESHed until July 27th
Meva - Rahel Wedges
Maitreya, Legacy w/Texture Hud
@ Cosmopolitan until July 9th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Nuve - Courtney Skin (Wearing Sunkissed)
Lelutka EvoX w/available brows, eyeshadows, lip tint packs
Anthem Event until June 3rd through July 31st
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM EvoX
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH / Panny Hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Legacy Bento Body
_____________________________

 B(u)y Me Poses - SLB19Gift Poseset, Pose 3(f)
at Event HERE until July 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)