7.15.2022

If I were a rich man


If I were a rich man
Ya ba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dum
All day long, I'd biddy biddy bum
If I were a wealthy man
I wouldn't have to work hard
Ya ba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dum
If I were a biddy biddy rich yidle-diddle-didle-didle man

I'd build a big, tall house with rooms by the dozen
Right in the middle of the town
A fine tin roof with real wooden floors below
There would be one long staircase just going up
And one even longer coming down
And one more leading nowhere, just for show

                         ~~If I Were A Rich Man, Chaim Topol


 CREDITS:

The Green Door - Ashton House
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
 _____________________________

Hayabusa Design - Populus Trees in Line by 3
Hayabusa Design - Platanus Tree 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)