7.25.2022

Whenever you call me


I knew just what to say
Now I found out today
That all the words had slipped away, but I know
There's always a chance
A tiny spark will remain, yeah
And sparks turn into flames
And love can burn once again, but I know you know

Whenever you call me, I'll be there
Whenever you want me, I'll be there
Even if I have to crawl, I'll be there
I'll be around

                        ~~I'll Be Around, The Spinners


CREDITS:

Brillancia Lexi Top & Skirt
Legacy - Legacy Perky - Maitreya - Maitreya Petite
Ebody Reborn - Kupra - Kups
Texture Huds
@ Tres Chic until August 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Nuve - Courtney Skin (Wearing Browless Sunkissed)
Lelutka EvoX w/available brows, eyeshadows, lip tint packs
Anthem Event through July 31st
Nuve - Laura Brows EvoX BOM
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM EvoX
Nuve - Body V4 BOM
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DOUX - Pamela Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Stargazer Eyes
CAZIMI: - Catty BOM EvoX Eyeliner
Legacy Bento Body
_____________________________

{NANTRA} - Downtown, Pose 2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)