6.08.2023

Can we sit right here for a while


I see you your face when I look in mine
I want to hold you close to pass the time
Can we sit right here for a while
You change my world when you smile
Living our fever dreams
The world is ours as it seems
I'm not the same as I used to be
Your magic words put a spell on me

You cast a spell on me

             ~~Spell, Cam Zephyrr


CREDITS:

Dreamland Designs - Charmaine Chesterfield Couch
Adult/PG

Dreamland Designs - Chesterfield Chair Set
Adult/PG

Dreamland Designs - Charmaine Chesterfield Table Set

Dreamland Designs - Charmaine Armoire

Dreamland Designs - Charmaine House Planter Set

Dreamland Designs - Charmaine Industrial Lamp Set

Dreamland Designs - Akir Bronze Metal Art

♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Inworld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________


Refuge - Ren Lantern Green





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)