6.04.2023

Swingin' in a hammock


Give me a night in June
Give me a Summer moon
Give me hammock built for two
Gee, it's mighty cozy
Side by side with you

Rockin' up in the air
Rockin' away our care
Rockin' until our hopes come through
Everything looks rosy 
How can we be blue?

Swingin' in a hammock
Underneath a tree
Just you and I together
Swayin' in the breeze

And we'll be listenin' to a bluebird
Singing up above
He says he'll be the lookout
While we're making love

As we go high, low
Playing peek-a-boo
With all the stars up in the sky
I know in a cradle made of dreams 
We'll watch the clouds roll by

Nearest thing to heaven 
That I ever knew
Here swingin' in a hammock
All alone with you

                   ~~Swingin' In A Hammock, Pete Wendling


CREDITS:

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Maui Hammock
Adult/PG, Texture Hud
Equal 10 until June 6th
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 

 Bloom! - Basket Candles Light
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)