6.05.2023

Magical moment


Secretly I dream
You're a brave and mighty king
And when you crown your true love
You'll be smiling back at me

Is this the night
Finally we'll look into each other's eyes
For the first time in that magical moment when your lips kiss mine
You will finally know the truth if the one you dream or wished for you

Now some think its crazy
A fairy tale is what they say
But my heart tells me my true love
Could be showing up today

                 ~~Magical Moment, Az Yet


CREDITS:

SOFIA - Siobhan Outfit
Maitreya, Legacy, Kupra, Reborn, Erika
8 colors
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 

Nuve - Olivia Skin - EvoX BOM
Anthem Event until June 30th
Nuve - Olivia Eyeshadows EvoX 16 @ mainstore
Nuve - Olivia Lip Tint EvoX 21 @ mainstore

Nuve - Rhea Skin
Specifically for Reborn, other fits to come
Reborn Event until June 7th
_____________________________

DOUX - Katerina Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Notoriety Eyes
e.marie // Shanae Earrings EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Stun Poses - Pop 911 1(Curve)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)