6.06.2023

Olivia Skin by Nuve


If I could stand at the Anthem Event right now lassoing shoppers to make them try a demo, I'd do it...because Nuve's release of the Olivia skin is just that good!  I think people often have their go-to skins and simply miss out on the marvelous work by Veronika Blackwood.  It's not the familiar.  Veronika is always honing and improving her techniques.  Ask any loyal customer of Nuve why they like the skins and why they keep coming back.  Olivia is outstanding.  You may have seen Veronika's eyebrows and other makeup sets; her brows are certainly well known.  But try Olivia.  She too has a compliment of makeup at the mainstore.  AND brows, this time including slit options.

I tested Olivia on several Lelutka heads, and finally settled on Avalon for this shot.  To me, Avalon affords the most classic shape so it's a perfect foil for Olivia.  Try her on your choice of EvoX head, and I want to see pics!

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Nuve - Olivia Skin - EvoX BOM
Anthem Event until June 30th
Nuve - Eyebrows Slit v2 @ mainstore
Nuve Olivia Eyeshadows EvoX 11 @ mainstore
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

*LODE* Head Accessory - Zinnia [blue_orange]
DOUX - Lemon Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - AVALON 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Energy Eyes
_____________________________




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)