6.03.2023

Love chains


Your arms are warm but they make me feel
As if they're made of cold, cold steel 
A simple kiss like a turnin' key 
A little click and the lock's on me 
Can't move my arms, can't lift my hands 
I won't admit to where I am 
But I know baby, I'm in chains I'm in chains 
I pretend I can always leave 
Free to go whenever I please 
But then the sound of my desperate calls 
Echo off these dungeon walls 
I've crossed the line from mad to sane 
A thousand times and back again 
I love you baby, I'm in chains I'm in chains 
I'm in chains I'm in chains 
Should have known passing through the gate 
That once inside I could not escape 
I never thought this could happen to me 
Never thought this is where I'd be 
But baby, baby, baby, look at me 
Baby, baby, look at me, I'm in chains I'm in chains 
I never thought this is where I'd be 
Never thought this could happen to me

                 ~~Chains, Tina Arena


CREDITS:

Meva Odette Neglige w/"Slip"
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky, Reborn w/Texture Hud
Kinky Event until June 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Secret Poses Only Us, Pose 4
Kinky Event until June 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Nuve - Olivia Skin - EvoX BOM
Anthem Event until June 30th

Nuve - Rhea Skin
Specifically for Reborn, other fits to come
Reborn Event until June 7th
_____________________________

Wasabi //Asha Hair
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Notoriety Eyes
e.marie // Shanae Earrings EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

HE IS WEARING:

Stealthic - Baron Hair
.LeLutka. - EON 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Hunter Skin EvoX
Velour Body Tone
RichB. - Antigua Earrings
Legacy Mesh Body
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)