7.30.2024

Babbling brook


I may have been a mountain stream
But as I’m running down
My water flows much faster
And makes a babbling sound

You can here me babble
I babble all day long
You can hear me babble
Be it right or wrong

Come and hop and wade across me
And splash along my shore
Skip a stone as my water flows
Take time to do much more

Splash and swim right with me
And travel to the sea
Or just sit back and join the fun
And babble on with me

               ~~Babbling Brook, The Woodland Elves


 CREDITS:

Blossie - Pamela Dress
Lara X, Legacy, Reborn/Waifu w/Texture Hud
@ Collabor88 until June 6th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Nuve - CARA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed w/Rhea Body Skin
Separate Genus Morph Version!
Nuve - Dollie Eyelashes
Nuve. Cara Eyeshadows LeL Evo X 10
Nuve. Sarah Lipstick LeL Evo X 3
Nuve. Lip gloss addon v2 Lelutka Evo X 25%
Nuve. Dimples v3 LeL Evo X 75% sunkissed
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

S-CLUB SHOP - ANNIE Hair 200523 w/Earrings
Avi-Glam - Lagoon Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Eternal Dream Poses - Connie 01 Set, Pose 05

 SYNNERGY.TAVIS // Babbling Brooks {360} Backdrop





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)