7.31.2024

Like we were in Paris


Privacy sign on the door
And on my page and on the whole world
Romance is not dead if you keep it just yours
Levitate above all the messes made
Sit quiet by my side in the shade
And not the kind that's thrown
I mean, the kind under where a tree has grown

I'm so in love that I might stop breathing
Drew a map on your bedroom ceiling
No, I didn't see the news
'Cause we were somewhere else
Stumbled down pretend alleyways
Cheap wine, make believe it's champagne
I was taken by the view

Like we were in Paris, oh
Like we were somewhere else
Like we were in Paris, oh
We were somewhere else

                  ~~Paris, Taylor Swift


CREDITS:

{Le'La} Design - Jazline Glitter Gems Outfit
Dress | Fur Heels | Clutch | Belly Chain 70% off
Glitter add-on for upper dress
Maitreya/Petite, LaraX/Petite, Legacy/Perky/Bombshell, Kupra, Reborn/Waifus/Erika
30 Colors Outfit
Multiple Colors Combination via HUD
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - CARA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed w/Rhea Body Skin
Separate Genus Morph Version!
Nuve - Dollie Eyelashes
Nuve. Cara Eyeshadows LeL Evo X 10
Nuve. Sarah Lipstick LeL Evo X 3
Nuve. Lip gloss addon v2 Lelutka Evo X 25%
Nuve. Dimples v3 LeL Evo X 75% sunkissed
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

WINGSDG - EF0108 - HAIR
Avi-Glam - Lagoon Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
~~ Ysoral ~~  .:Luxe Wedding Ring Maggi:.
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Lyrium. - Paris Series, Pose 1m & Backdrop





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)