7.07.2024

Holding on


You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together, still going strong

                  ~~You're Still The One, Shania Twain


CREDITS:

Secret Poses - All Nite All Summer Set, Pose 2
Anthem until July 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

SHE IS WEARING:

Magika Eleanor Hair
Avi-Glam - Lagoon Eyes
Nuve - CARA Skin, Rhea Body skin, Body v 3 cleavage 1
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Wedding Ring Maggi:.
Pink Cream Pie - Betsy Overalls & Tube Top
REBORN by eBODY

HE IS WEARING:

WINGSDG - Gift 02-Male-HAIR
Avi-Glam - Ascension Eyes
 .LeLutka. - KRIS 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Declan Skin w/Velour "EROS" Body Skin
Volkstone - Alex Facial Hair / 04 Tintable
~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Wedding Ring Diego:., .:Luxe watch Olympe
FashionNatic - Carter Tank Top
Cold Ash - Slater Swim Shorts
Legacy Bento Body
___________________________

SYNNERGY.TAVIS // Swimming Hole {360} Backdrop




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)