7.30.2024

She knows how to wear a hat


Come here baby, let me give you some money
What do you mean what for?
I want you to go downtown and get some more of them hats, yes ma'am

Uh uh uh, wait a minute baby, don't walk out the door looking like that
Maybe you better put something on first
You see I don't want you to get arrested down there
But be sure to herd her back, you're looking good to me
Hey! Baby
Wait a minute, wait a minute pull that hat just a little a bit, let me see...
Ah ok ok, put it back put it back down now, I dont want nobody else seeing what I'm seeing
She knows how to wear a hat

                ~~She Know How To Wear A Hat, Little Milton


CREDITS

 [[ Masoom ]] Denim Days Collection
Lara, LaraX, Waifu (Reborn), Waifu + Rolls, Juicy Rolls, Mounds(Reborn),
Ebody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Legacy Perky w/Texture Huds
@ Equal10 until August 5th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Meva Sucre Hat
Resizable w/Texture Hud
Anthem until July 30th
In store post-event
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Wasabi // Kitten Hair
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head 
Nuve - CARA Skin - Rhea Body Skin - Sunkissed
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

[piXit] - Charlotte Set, Pose F4




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)