7.05.2024

Tropical lady


Her lips are kissed by the sweet morning mist
Her eyes as bright as the full moon at night
She's my lady my tropical baby and she's mine
Until the end of time, my Tropical Lady, my island baby
Said I love her 'til the end of time

             ~~Tropical Lady, Kapena


CREDITS:

Mutresse Lena Swimsuit
Slink Physique/Hourglass, Belleza Isis/Freya,
Maitreya Lara, Legacy, Ebody Reborn
Texture Hud w 20 Solids/10 Patterns, Mix & Match
5 Modifiable Parts, Tintable, Materials Enabled
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - CARA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed
Separate Genus Morph Version!

Nuve - Body v 3 cleavage 1
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Stealthic - Angel Hair
Avi-Glam - Lagoon Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

B(u)y Me Poses - Tropical Beach Set, Pose 4
Summerfest '24 until July 12th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)