8.27.2016

Fancy Meeting You Here


They're dimming the lights. It's that time when the jazz music begins and there's an anticipation in the air. Who will stop in? A tall, handsome stranger as a dancing partner for the evening? Some stimulating conversation amid clever jokes and laughter?

And there you are. Fancy meeting you here.

I'm Swanking in white surrounded by lush red! Virtual Diva's Unbreak dress and earrings in Fitmesh is a drop-dead gorgeous eye-candy statement maker and can be found at Swank. This set exudes sensual elegance. Virtual Diva clothing and accessories are known for bold statements - brilliant colors and big, bold jewelry. These earrings are big! They go so perfectly with the dress they're a must. Well okay, you can take them off if you wanna and pair something else with this beautiful dress. Perhaps some pearls or red beads.  But really, I secretly think Angy Kristan made the earrings first, then designed the dress to go with them. See my post entitled A Little Secret About Jewelry. :p

Also at Swank, and I'm making a big deal about how pretty these nail appliers are! - IP Nails offers up the Chinese Set. A pic of the hud is included below. I fell in love, in particular, with the nail texture I'm wearing - a red so deep it's almost wine and dipped in gold dust.  It looks beautiful with the dress!

My pose is #2 from NANTRA's High Society set available in the store. It's simply fabulous, dahling. More to come on my blog from NANTRA this weekend. With all the computer issues I've been experiencing I'm thrilled that I haven't missed an important event deadline with some FANTASTIC poses. I'm so excited, already planning in my mind, can't wait to share!


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Sky 086

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Dress - Virtual Diva
Unbreak White (Fitmesh)
Swank

Nails - IP Nails - Chinese Set
Applier Huds for Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Omega
Swank


**********************

EVENT INFO:
Swank - August
Theme: Around The World

**********************


Pose - {NANTRA}
High Society 2
Exclusive @ Collabor88 until September 6th !!!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


Also Wearing:
Catwa Mesh Head (Candy) & Lipstick,
Maitreya Lara body, Skin - Esode - Ayla Catwa
Head Applier & Maitreya Skin Applier


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)