8.21.2016

The Little Graphics That Could


I must sincerely apologize to my sponsors and readers - my computer is still quite ill and solutions not yet reached. In the interim, I have tweaked graphics as high as the onboard graphics can handle. I will try to blog as much as I can, but please forgive me as I limp along with limitations. My computer is subject to seemingly unexplained crashes at any time. I hope these pics are clear enough! "I think I can, I think I can...," said the little graphics that could.


This gorgeous jewelry set is by Chop Zuey, called the San Guerlian Cameo Collection. It is available at the Designer Showcase at a 50% discount! This set includes five necklaces that can be worn together or separately, along with earrings, bracelets and a brooch. How elegant and fun with beads and pearls!

Here's a quick mention of Esode's new Catwa applier called Ayla. I absolutely love it! It works beautifully with my Catwa Candy head. I particularly like the shape of the brows, with options for brown or dark. The skin is creamy and youthful with beautiful makeup. The pack includes lipsticks as well.


My scrumptious updo is by Rezology called Butterfly 137. I adore this one, great for jewelry blogging and that elegant lift for evening wear, but with a feminine sweep down the right side.

Now my dress! This is a seriously lovely and versatile little mini dress called Julia by Alien Gizmo's. It's my pleasure to do a first post for this sponsor, and I must say I quite impressed! This little dress has lots of sizing options and the real star is the accompanying hud! There are several texture options and one can change the colors OF the textures for limitless combos for the pieces of this sexy little number. I highly recommend this one!

My poses are by Verocity for their Hello Tuesday Sale! Save the landmark I've posted below, it's new as an adjustment needed for the sim they are on. This pose collection is called Cara.

Happy shopping and Second Life-ing. ;)


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Butterfly 137

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Dress - Alien Gizmo's - InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
Julia Dress
Sizing - Standard Mesh, Maitreya,
Slink Physique & Hourglass, TMP
Extensive Multi-Texture & Color Hud for Unlimited Combos

Jewelry - CHOP ZUEY
San Guerlian Cameo Collection
Pearl Choker and A, B, C, D add-ons
Earrings, Bracelets and Brooch
50% off @ Designer Showcase until August 31st!!

Heels - #EMPIRE - InWorld Marketplace
Kaffir


Flowers - *LODE* Hand Accessory - Southern Magnolia [sorbet]

Also Wearing:
Catwa Mesh Head (Destiny) now at Mesh Body Addicts Fair,
Maitreya Lara body, Skin - Esode - Ayla Catwa Head Applier
& Maitreya Skin Applier

Poses - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Note:  Save This New Landmark!
Cara 3, 5, 6
Hello Tuesday Sale!
Click Pic to Enlarge

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)