8.14.2016

Puppies Puppies Puppies


Hi! I'm sooo happy to be back; my last blog post was exactly a week ago. I wish my absence had been due to a fun RL vacation, but no. My computer went kaput! It took "forever" to figure out what was wrong with it. Turns out I had a faulty RAM card. I actually feel a little rusty blogging, so I decided to start out with a...puppy post! If in doubt, add puppies. lol  How sweet are they??

But what are you wearing, Laura? Thank you for asking. A quick run-through: new Rezology hair called Honey Braid, Catwa's Destiny head now at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair, a new, adorable little slip-dress called Slipped by Flippant, and my pose is by Verocity now at The Thrift Shop!

I need to sort through some boxes and get caught up, then I'll be bach (Terminator pronunciation).


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Honey Braid

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Dress - Flippant - Inworld Marketplace / Website / Facebook Flickr
Slipped, w/Color Change Hud
Standard Mesh Sizing with a Fitted Option too

Also Wearing:
Catwa Mesh Head (Destiny) now at Mesh Body Addicts Fair,
Maitreya Lara body, Skin - Glam Affair - w/ Catwa Applier - Kumi

Pose - Verocity
Emma 5
The Thrift Shop Now Until August 27th !!

+Half-Deer+ - Chihuahuas! Previous Event Gacha

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)