8.31.2016

The Power of Pink


Posing with confidence, I really doubt that guy over there is going to give me any trouble. That's because it's obvious I know my way around a baseball bat! :p With the help of these poses by NANTRA, called Aw, c'mon Puddin now at Collabor88, I shall keep the streets safe. 

My outfit is by I'piteme called Whiskey Girl. This set is seriously wearable and fun! As I have mentioned before, I really wear I'piteme clothing, it's just that cute and stylish. 


With my outfit, I have paired Slipper Originals' Knotted Sandals, available at Revamped. A perfect combo, methinks!


Checking the weight and balance of my weapon of choice, this gives me an opportunity to show you my perfect manicure, compliments of ZOZ! This is Rubber and Spike Polish, available to The Fetish Fair until September 2nd. It has a rubber-like finish, fetishers! And I can attest it withstands bat swings with no chipping.


Be careful, bad guys, I CAN swing this bat around and do some damage. Just try me.


My adorable hairstyle is by Rezology! It's called Sky 101. It begins as a french braid sweeping down the left side of the face and ending in a flirty ponytail. Could be very dressed up or casual, but wonderfully feminine either way. This one might get on my top fave list!

Here's a shout out to the lovely designer of Lumae. I haven't tried her skins before and had the opportunity to pick up Eirtae Showgirl at the Genre Event, for ONLY 100Ls! The price includes all appliers and skin options. :-O Lovely, lovely, lovely. Next time I put on my Catwa head I'll try the Omega for it. I seem to go through phases with favorite heads; I'm back on a Lelutka Stella kick.


Think pink (and baseball bats), and keep your streets safe too!


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Sky 101

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Whiskey Girl Cami & Ripped Jeans (extensive texture huds & fit options)

*************************************
Sandals - Slipper Originals - Knotted Sandals
For Slink, Maitreya, Belleza & TMP w/Colorchange Hud
Revamped until September 20th !!

Theme for this Round:  Fall Fashion Trends


*************************************

Nails -{ZOZ}- Rubber & Spike Polish
Huds for Maitreya, Slink, Omega
@ Fetish Fair until September 2nd !!!

Head/Skin Applier - Lumae :: Eirtae - T6 - Tawny // Showgirl
Genre until September 12th !!!

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara mesh body & Hands, Slink feet

Poses - {NANTRA} - Aw, c'mon Puddin
Poses with Props
Exclusive Collabor88 until September 6th !!!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016 w/Pose (last pic)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)