8.30.2016

Laura's Lair - The Case Of The Missing Ring


Last night, I was zipping along, pleased with these pics. Have you ever had that feeling that you're forgetting something? A little nagging feeling, as yet undefined, because things are going so well. Too well. Hmm, what have I forgotten.

By the way, I seriously like DeLa Hair! I see several other DeLa styles I need to get. This is Kirsty and she's beautiful!

Revamped is moving along, with some lovely offerings by Prism, Slipper Originals and makeup by Kodaijin. My dress is by Prism and it's called Kat Perforated Leather Dress. Very stylish and sexy perforations indeed! The dress is accompanied by a hud for a total of 4 beautiful colors. 


My Kodaijin makeup is called Kagayaku Mi, wearable by Lelutka, Omega, Visage, Classic, in 24 colors! Lastly but not leastly (wink) for the Revamped honorable designers are these lovely Studded Sandals by Slipper Originals. They arrive with the wonderful color hud we now happily expect from Slipper Originals!


My beautiful jewelry is by Zuri Rayna, the set being named Serpo Collection. The color set I'm modeling is Plum/Black Sterling. It is extremely top drawer for the elegantly dressed lady or the casual, beautiful woman (sometimes we can be both in the blink of an eye). Your folder will include the Serpo necklace, earrings, bracelet and ring. Pause. Uh-oh. Ring?

Walking around my apartment, a rise of panic ensuing. Have I lost my matching ring?? Now surely I didn't forget to take a pic of the entire collection. Cough. I must carry on with Nancy Drew-like skills to locate that ring! Where oh where could it be??


Here it is! On my HAND! Case solved, and it was worth the search!



CREDITS:

Hair - =DeLa*= - Kirsty

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Jewelry - Zuri Jewelry - InWorld Website Facebook Flickr
Serpo Collection - Plum/Black Sterling
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet & Ring
Swank 

**********************
EVENT INFO:
Swank - September
Theme: Free Style !!

*************************************
Eyeshadow - Kodaijin - Kagayaku Mi
24 Colors via Hud
Lelutka, Omega, Visage, Classic
Revamped until September 20th !!

Dress - Prism - Kat Perforated Leather Dress
Maitreya, Slink, Hourglass, TMP & Standard Mesh Sizing
Includes Hud for 4 Color Changes
Revamped until September 20th !!

Sandals - Slipper - Studded Sandal
For Slink & Maitreya
Revamped until September 20th !!

Theme for this Round:  Fall Fashion Trends


*************************************
Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara mesh body, Slink feet,
Lara Hurley-Cerise Applier for Lelutka Head & Skin (Midtone), &
Blacklace Beauty - Kiss Me Lipstick (for LeLutka Head)

Poses - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Note:  Save This New Landmark!
Candice 6, 4, 2

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

Location:  Bal Harbour Scenic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)