1.31.2017

I Will Find Him


I stole the moon from the skies
No longer illuminated with the deep, dark lies
Of where you are this evening.

I wait for no man
Certainly not one like you; I have a plan
My true love is out there.

And I will find him.

                                     ~~ LauraGenia Viper


CREDITS:

Hair & Tiara - -FABIA- <Galadriel>
In Store Gacha

Lingerie - [Marquesse]
Sweets Bra, Bikini, Garter
Multiple Sizes, Red or Black
@ Dove Fashion Dazzle in February !!

Click Ad To Enlarge

Store Information:
InWorld / Marketplace / FB Group / FB Page / Flickr

Pose - Amitie - InWorld
Moon 06 w/ Prop
___________________________________________________

Skin - Glam Affair - Alexa Applier (Catwa)
Gacha @ Kustom 9 through Feb 10th !!

Catwa - Catya (Bento) Head, Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara body

Eye Applier - e.marie - day dream (Catwa Eyes)

ProHands Bento Fem

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)