9.22.2017

How Could He Fall From Grace


How could he fall from grace,
when he had never embraced Christianity.
Still,
His fall is my fall.
I can see the sun
and imagine it's warmth.
But I know
I shall not feel warm until he returns to me.

                    ~~ LauraGenia Viper


CREDITS:

Bento Rings - Slipper Originals
Liz
Maitreya, Slink w/Hud
Designer Circle until Sept. 29th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
________________________________________

Hair - :::Sn@tch:::
Willow
Riot Venders, But Hurry!
+
Eyes - :::Sn@tch:::
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega!
30 Colors!!
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________________________

*Lode* - Rose Vintage Crown [red]

Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair

Kendall (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Bento Pose - Foxcity
Highlights 7m
@ Tres Chic until October 5th !!

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)