9.27.2017

She Pointed And Said You're Next


A haughty look
One of complete disdain
She pointed and said "You're next."
Rising unsteadily
with building horror
The pentagram bespoke I was hex'd.

I teetered and tottered
closer toward her
looking for ways to eschew.
My grin then erupted
I'd sure be corrupted
after my first drunken tattoo.

                             ~~ LauraGenia Viper


CREDITS:

Pose - {NANTRA}
O, Fortuna
6 Bento Poses + Mirrors w/ Props
The Secret Affair until Sept 30th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Information:
__________________________________

Hair - TRUTH - Sorcha

Eyes - :::Sn@tch:::
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega!
30 Colors!!
+
Horror Doll Crop Top
+
Monster Mini
  ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair (Chloe)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

*PROMAGIC*
Belly Tattoo 01 - Black

Lighting - 
LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)