9.25.2017

Spoonful of Sugar Festival - Panic Mode


I am eclectic! Actually, I'm a little panicked; time got away from me and I have oh, about a zillion posts to do for the Spoonful of Sugar Festival! Could I admit defeat and bail? No, I can't, because this Festival is too important. It benefits Doctors Without Borders. Not only is it a huge event spanning four sims (shoppingggggg!) but it's for such a worthy cause. Here are a few of the offerings available by the incredibly talented designers. You may ask, what am I going to do with this cute little fan in my mouth? Wink. I'm not sayin' other than ALL the items are fabulous, from my hair accessories, my outfit to the house and welcome chalkboard behind me!


CREDITS:

Hair Accessories - Ayame Ame
kamikazari-mai(ajisai) 

Dress - [EvelineInTheBox]
Ginny (Blue) - Also in Orange, White
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s), Fitted, Standard Mesh

House/Welcome Post - Raindale
Kenward (fall edition)
___________________________________

Event:  Spoonful of Sugar Festival
September 16th - October 1st !!
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

Hair - TRUTH - Snow

Eyes - :::Sn@tch:::
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega!
30 Colors!!
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair (Chloe)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet


PrimPossible - 1 Prim Rounded Potted Plant

Lighting - 
LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)