9.11.2017

Larger Than Life, On Instagram


So there I was, in all my AFTER-glory, huggin' my little waste bin. My faithful pup remained by my side, bless her heart, while I retched and moaned. And of course, my guy comes in, and what does he do? He snaps a pic of course, to preserve this moment in time. Now it's on Instagram for the world to see. Thanks a lot! UGH! You just wait...as soon as I'm able to stand...maybe tomorrow.


Pose - {NANTRA}
D-cards Gacha Set
8 Bento Poses
Showing 8 Rare w/ Waste Bin Prop
The Imaginarium until Sept 30th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Information:
__________________________________

Hair - .EscalateD. - Nadja
Previous Hair Fair Gift

Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Heels - Essenz - Lima (Black)
@ The Imaginarium until Sept 30th !!

Dress - [JUSTICE]
SCARLETT (Inc. Panties!)
Maitreya, Slink(s) Belleza(s), TMP 
w/ Extensive Texture Huds
100% Original Mesh & Design
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_______________________________________

+Half-Deer+ - Chihuahua - Lay Down


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)