9.17.2017

I Have My Demons


I'm not this dark, twisted person.
Yes, I have my demons
and this is my way of exorcising them.
It gets them out - and better out than in. 

                       ~~ Naomi Watts


CREDITS:

Hair/Eyes/Makeup/Outfit - :::Sn@tch:::
Cherie Hair
 +
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega!
30 Colors!!
+
Hollow Lipsticks/Lip Piercing
+
Judy Tank & Tutu
+
Danger Stomper Boots
+
Snap Latex Stockings
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_______________________________________

Head/Skin Appliers - Lumae
Aurora - T6 Fawny // Hexed
System and Jam Packed with Applier Options
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_______________________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - PosESioN
Calma 5

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

Location - Halloween Terror


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)