9.07.2017

I'll Take A Chance On You


If home is where the heart is, Then my heart is lost at sea. And I, I have built my palace Where the sand and waters meet. I've been living on this island. I saw you pass me by Calling out to me, hope within Your eyes Love is an adventure. I'll take my chance on You, on You Rio, France, meet me in Mexico China Town then off to Tokyo It doesn't matter cause anywhere's perfect with You City lights, colors of indigo Sun or snow don't matter where we go It'll be perfect cause it's all amazing with You

~~ Tokyo, Charmaine


CREDITS:

Dress - Prism
Kayo Geisha by Jezzixa (Black)
5 Colors, Fitmesh & Standard Mesh Sizing
Swank !


Furniture/Decor - kaerri
Tokyo
Swank !
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - September
THEME:  Tokyo Mix
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

Head/Skin Appliers - Lumae
LeLutka - Aurora - T4 Fawn / Loved
Available Tones 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
System and Jam Packed with Applier Body Options
Inc. Bento Shape For Simone Bento!
♥ ♥ ♥

More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Eyes - :::Sn@tch:::
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega!
30 Colors!!
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________________

Hair - -Desmonia- 
Amy Side Braid
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_______________________________________

Heels - #EMPIRE - Xylosma

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Pose - PosESioN
Adelin 9

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)