4.30.2021

Fairy magic revealed my heart's desire true

My mind a whirl of clouded dreams, I knew not where I dwelt
Yet in that shining Fairy Ring, a calming warmth I felt


Oh thrice I called unto the Fey, and thrice anout was turned
I fell upon the living earth, and in that moment learned
For there that night I felt a touch and in that moment knew
The Fairy magic had revealed my heart's desire true ...
For in that touch I felt such love, and in that moment knew
That I did touch a perfect love
My heart's desire true
My heart's desire true

                  ~~Fairy Ring, Gary Stadler


CREDITS:

(A)MAZE/.Viki. - Alyara Dress, Sleeves (Dark Pink) w/ Gold Armor
Multi-Fits, Color Choices

-Sorumin- Elf harmony CROWN
w/Texture Hud

CELESTE - Seelie Bento Wings
w/Texture Hud

[VSM] devil inside - Seelie/Unseelie Poses, Set 2 06

BTW - Seelie Stories (The Wolf, The Fox, & The Crow)

[Harshlands] - Unseelie Portal 1 - Snow
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
 EVENT - CHRONICLES & LEGENDS
April 10 3pm SLT - May 2
Theme: Seelie vs. Unseelie
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

TRUTH - Olinda
Nuve Crystal Skin - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed + Lips Pack 2
.LeLutka. - Briannon 3.0 Bento Head (EvoX)
 Avi-Glam - Starlight Eyes @ The Epiphany until May 12th
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

Dysfunctionality - Ethereal Cloud Trail (Lovely)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)