4.12.2021

Softly she goes in the dawn

Softly she comes
Whispers the breeze with her passing
In secret love she is laughing
Softly she comes in the night


Softly she sighs
Sweetly she lies never sleeping
Her fragrance all in my keeping
Softly she comes in the night

Down the darkened hall
I hear her footsteps on my stair
And she is in my arms once more
Then softly she goes
Her shining lips in the shadows
Whisper goodbye at my window
Softly she goes in the dawn

              ~~Softly, Gordon Lightfoot


CREDITS:

Tiffany Designs * - Thalia Gown
Majorly Multi-Fits!, Singles/Fatpack
Discounted 290Ls But Hurry - Marketplace Listing
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve Crystal Skin - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed
w/Brown Brows (Tintable), Lipstick Pack 2
LelutkaEvo/Catwa HDPro
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH - Forever Hair
 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

{NANTRA} - Silent Movie 2
8f8 - Make Believe Backdrop Set



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)