4.07.2021

If they could see me now

Tonight at eight, you shoulda seen
A chauffeur pull up in a rented limousine
My neighbors burned, they like to die
When I tell them who is gettin' in and goin' out is I


If they could see me now, that little gang of mine
I'm eating fancy chow and drinking fancy wine
I'd like those stumble bums to see for a fact
The kind of top drawer, first rate chums I attract
All I can say is, "Wow-ee", looka where I am
Tonight, I landed, pow, right in a pot of jam

What a set up, holy cow, they'd never believe it
If my friends could see me now, if they could see me now

                    ~~If My Friends Could See Me Now, Shirley MacLaine


CREDITS:

FlowerDreams - Shanarra Gown (Spring Roses)
Multi-Fits & Textures

_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - April Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

TRUTH - Serenity Hair
Ascendant - So Cute Mesh Nails
Lazuri - Diamond Tennis Bracelet
{NANTRA} - Off The Wall, Pose 2m

Evolving Images - House Plant 20a V
IDEA - Simply Drapes - Deeps Texture Chg.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)