4.06.2021

Wait 'til the midnight hour

I'm gonna wait 'til the midnight hour
That's when my love comes a tumbling down
I'm gonna wait 'til the midnight hour
That's when there's no one else around
I'm gonna take you, gonna hold you
Do all the things I told you
Midnight hour, oh baby


I'm gonna wait 'til the stars come out
And see the sweet look in your eye
I'm gonna wait 'til the midnight hour
That's when my love begins to shine
Well you're the only girl I know
Who really loves me so
Midnight hour, oh yeah

                    ~~In the Midnight Hour, Wilson Pickett


CREDITS:

Nuve - Crystal Skin - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed
Tintable Brows, Lipstick Hud #2
Catwa HDPRO
FLASH SALE until April 7 11:59 pm SLT
𝟗𝟗𝐋$ 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤/ 𝟒𝟓𝟎𝐋$ 𝐅𝐚𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Meva - Everly Set
Maitreya Lara, Petite w/ Texture Hud - Denim/Leather Selections
Fameshed until April 27th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

TRUTH - Paradise Hair
Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
Catwa - HDPro Queen Head
Influence - Cross Hoop Earrings
(Yummy) - Daisy Ring Collection
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

{NANTRA} - Valentine's Secret 2020, Pose 2

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)