4.26.2021

KPOP Princess

Turn it up
Just turn it up
That's right, c'mon
 
Tell me your wish
Tell me the little dream that's in your heart
Draw the ideal type that's in your mind
And then look at me
I'm your Genie, your dream, your Genie


Ride in your dream car
Sit next to me in the passenger seat
In my magnetic charm, just throw it all away
Even though it feels like you heart is about to explode
Even though it feels like you're blown away by the wind
Right now, at this moment, the world is yours
 
That's right, I love you
Believe in me always. Dreams and passions, I want to give them all to you
I'm the Lady Luck who wants to (wants to) make your wish came true
Tell me your wish (I'm genie for you, boy)
Tell me your wish (I'm genie for your wish)
Tell me your wish (I'm genie for your dream)
Say it to me only (I'm genie for your world)

                 ~~Genie, Girls' Generation


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Loida Hair / Streaks Version @ Store
+
Colorful Fantasies Universal Hud
Works with any EscalateD hairstyle
Donates 100% to Relay for Life
Fantasy Faire until May 9th

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve Anya Skin - BOM - Wearing Fair in Light Pack
Lelutka Evolution X
More Info HERE
+
Nuve Body V3
Optional, more detailed
Slim/Chubby versions
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________ 

LUXE Paris - INGENUE Dress w/Heels
Maitreyas, Freya, Slink, Legacy, Altamura
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - April Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

.LeLutka. - Ceylon 3.0 Bento Head (EvoX)
 Avi-Glam - Starlight Eyes @ The Epiphany until May 12th
:ANDORE: - Stars & Gems Earrings (EvoX)
Ascendant - So Cute Mesh Nails
... MarmeladnyGirl ... Bound with you - Bento rings
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body
___________________________

  Serenity Style - KPOPERS Selfie Backdrop
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

 Persefona Magic Crystals

STUN POSES - Sally, Pose 1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)