2.13.2016

Asian Red


My partner and I just moved to a new place! In all the excitement of the move and blogging assignments piling up, I had to take a quick meal break for energy. At the Swank Event, you'll find this Asian dining table by Homebase, complete with sits and rezzables. The food is great! This is just one of the offerings Homebase has featured at the event right now. The texture carvings are beautiful.


Now that I have a bit more pep to my step, let me show you Deche's Roos Dress and Hendrick Heels ensemble, in the color Fire.  These stylish items are also at Swank, and perfect for this month's theme of Fifty Shades of Red


Zuri's Jewelry has a new release depicted here, the Elite Cameo Collection. It is texture change! What's a lady to do without the perfect jewelry?? Speaking of Zuri's and jewelry, there's a very special collection being featuring now at Swank. I plan on showing you soon, but you don't have to wait, beat me to the punch by going to look at it now, and seriously, just tell me if you can live without it. ;)


CREDITS:

:...Deche...: - Roos Dress & Hendrika Heels Fire Swank

Homebase - Asian Dining table /Red Swank

EVENT INFO:


MINA Hair - Helen
Hairology Now !!
More info about the Event HERE

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Zuri Jewelry - InWorld / Website / Facebook
Elite Cameo Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Bella Set, 5
Hello Tuesday Sale! 50Ls/Set - Hurry!

*Lok's* - Wooden Room Divider - Marketplace

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)